State Gym Hours Extended; Limited Capacity
State Gym hours will be extended to 8:00am-8:00pm Monday through Friday beginning June 22, 2020.
• Reservations no longer required; limited capacity to allow for proper social/physical distancing
• Open Monday through Friday
• 8:00am to 9:00am high-risk members only
• 9:00am to 8:00pm open to all other members
Please note the following:
1. Participants who are able are expected to wear a face covering when entering/exiting the facility and within common areas. Use of face coverings will not be required while exercising.
2. Participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle as water fountains will remain out of service. Bottle filling stations will be available for use.
3. Participants should spray and wipe down equipment after use.
4. At this time, the following services/areas are unavailable: showers, equipment checkout, day lockers, open courts, tracks, climbing wall, and pool.
5. Restrooms and State Gym rented lockers are accessible.
Outdoor Recreation will provide curbside equipment rentals with canoes, stand up paddle boards, and kayaks. The equipment reservation process begins by filling out a Google Form on the Outdoor Rec page. Rent Outdoor Rec Equipment
Stable Run Disc Golf is open at this time. Lied Recreation Athletic Center and Beyer Hall remain closed until further notice.