Follow the link to register online or stop by the ORP Office for more information.
The workshops offered through the Outdoor Recreation Program are geared toward the beginner and intermediate level participants. Workshops we offer are kayaking, rock climbing, outdoor cooking, skiing, snowboarding, and many more. No matter what your interest or skill level, you will learn something new!
|Rock 1- Introduction to Rock Climbing||May 28th and June 26th|
|Rock 2- Lead Climbing||June 25th and July 24th|
|Bicycle Maintenance||June 5th|
|Kayak Paddling Workshop||July 13th|
|Outdoor Cooking||July 25th|
|Wilderness First Aid (NOLS)||September 7th-8th|
- A) Full refunds will be provided to all participants if a Trip/Workshop is cancelled by ISU.
B) For a full refund to be granted, registered participants who cancel on a Trip/Workshop must be replaced. This can be done by getting a replacement from the Waiting List or by the individual finding a replacement for their spot. This must be done;
- Extended Trips and Weekend Trips- Two weeks prior to the pre-trip meeting
- Day Trips- Two weeks prior to the departure
- Workshops- two weeks prior to the workshop
- C) Refunds will be given via an ISU check for those that pay in cash or write a check for payment or if paid by a credit card, you will be contacted to come in and have your credit card credited