Registration for Spring 2019 Trips and Workshops begins January 14th at 8:00 AM ONLINE or at the ORP office in State Gym. Check out our full list of Trips and Workshops by following the link below, enjoy!
The workshops offered through the Outdoor Recreation Program are geared toward the beginner and intermediate level participants. Workshops we offer are kayaking, rock climbing, outdoor cooking, skiing, snowboarding, and many more. No matter what your interest or skill level, you will learn something new!
- A) Full refunds will be provided to all participants if a Trip/Workshop is cancelled by ISU.
- B) For a full refund to be granted, registered participants who cancel on a Trip/Workshop must be replaced. This can be done by getting a replacement from the Waiting List or by the individual finding a replacement for their spot. This must be done;
- Extended Trips and Weekend Trips- Two weeks prior to the pre-trip meeting
- Day Trips- Two weeks prior to the departure
- Workshops- two weeks prior to the workshop
- C) Refunds will be given via an ISU check for those that pay in cash or write a check for payment or if paid by a credit card, you will be contacted to come in and have your credit card credited.