TRIPS & WORKSHOPS
- Transportation and Drivers
- Food once we reach the destination (road meals not included)
- Technical equipment (personal clothing not included)
- Logistics and reservations for the trip
- Trip Leaders to plan and manage the trip
- Full refunds will be provided to all participants if a Trip/Workshop is cancelled by ISU.
- For a full refund to be granted, registered participants who cancel on a Trip/Workshop must be replaced. This can be done by getting a replacement from the Waiting List or by the individual finding a replacement for their spot. This must be done;
-Day Trips- Two weeks prior to the departure
-Workshops- two weeks prior to the workshop
-Extended Trips and Weekend Trips- Two weeks prior to the pre-trip meeting
Refunds will be given via an ISU check for those that pay in cash or write a check for payment or if paid by a credit card, you will be contacted to come in and have your credit card credited.
Spring 2021 Trip and Workshop Registration will begin Monday, January 25th @ 8:00pm
SPRING 2021 Trips
Spring 2021 Workshops
The workshops offered through the Outdoor Recreation Program are geared toward the beginner and intermediate level participants. Workshops we offer are kayaking, rock climbing, outdoor cooking, skiing, snowboarding, and many more. No matter what your interest or skill level, you will learn something new!
Is your group looking for an outdoor adventure? Look no further! ORP can customize a trip for you. Anything from canoeing, camping, hiking, skiing or rock climbing, your imagination is the limit. Contact Jerry Rupert at 515-294-4774 or email@example.com.
The Outdoor Recreation Program is located in State Gym. Phone: 294-8200