Registration is now open for Summer 2019! Follow the link to register online or stop by the ORP Office for more information.
|Canoeing the Boundary Waters, Minnesota||June 3rd-8th|
- Come by the ORP Office for more detailed information and let us help find the right adventure for you!
Transportation and Drivers
- Food once we reach the destination (road meals not included)
- Technical equipment (personal clothing not included)
- Logistics and reservations for the trip
- Trip Leaders to plan and manage the trip
- A) Full refunds will be provided to all participants if a Trip/Workshop is cancelled by ISU.
- B) For a full refund to be granted, registered participants who cancel on a Trip/Workshop must be replaced. This can be done by getting a replacement from the Waiting List or by the individual finding a replacement for their spot. This must be done;
- Extended Trips and Weekend Trips- Two weeks prior to the pre-trip meeting
- Day Trips- Two weeks prior to the departure
- Workshops- two weeks prior to the workshop
- C) Refunds will be given via an ISU check for those that pay in cash or write a check for payment or if paid by a credit card, you will be contacted to come in and have your credit card credited.
Is your group looking for an outdoor adventure? Look no further! ORP can customize a trip for you. Anything from canoeing, camping, hiking, skiing or rock climbing, your imagination is the limit. Contact Jerry Rupert at 515-294-4774 or email@example.com.
The Outdoor Recreation Program is located in State Gym. Phone: 294-8200