Registration for Spring 2019 Trips begins January 14th at 8:00 AM ONLINE or at the ORP office in State Gym. Check out our full list of Trips and Workshops by following the link below, enjoy!
Spring Break is right around the corner and so are the Outdoor Recreation Program (ORP) Extended Trips! Join our Trip Leaders this March on one of our many outdoor trips for what will surely be an amazing adventure. We are offering a range of Front Country (in major campsites with bathrooms) and Back Country (primitive camping and living in nature) trips this year include: Surfing in California, Rock Climbing in Utah, Kayaking in Florida, and much more. Check out the list of trips below and get your spot before they run out!
- Transportation and Drivers
- Food once we reach the destination (road meals not included)
- Technical equipment (personal clothing not included)
- Logistics and reservations for the trip
- Trip Leaders to plan and manage the trip
Come by the ORP Office for more detailed information and let us help find the right adventure for you!
- A) Full refunds will be provided to all participants if a Trip/Workshop is cancelled by ISU.
- B) For a full refund to be granted, registered participants who cancel on a Trip/Workshop must be replaced. This can be done by getting a replacement from the Waiting List or by the individual finding a replacement for their spot. This must be done;
- Extended Trips and Weekend Trips- Two weeks prior to the pre-trip meeting
- Day Trips- Two weeks prior to the departure
- Workshops- two weeks prior to the workshop
- C) Refunds will be given via an ISU check for those that pay in cash or write a check for payment or if paid by a credit card, you will be contacted to come in and have your credit card credited.
Is your group looking for an outdoor adventure? Look no further! ORP can customize a trip for you. Anything from canoeing, camping, hiking, skiing or rock climbing, your imagination is the limit. Contact Jerry Rupert at 515-294-4774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Outdoor Recreation Program is located in State Gym. Phone: 294-8200