The Outdoor Recreation Program is taking in bikes for repair. We are accepting bikes from ISU students by appointment and walk-up. We encourage you to make a reservation as this will assist with social distancing. To schedule a drop-off, follow the instructions below and fill out the Bike Maintenance Request Form. The Bike Maintenance Program is open during the same hours as the front desk of the ORP.
Hours of Operation
Starting Monday, August 24th
|Monday||8:00 AM- 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM- 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM- 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM- 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM- 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||5:00 PM- 8:00 PM|
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Check the Drop-off Calendar and fill out the Bike Maintenance Request Form.
An ORP Staff member will contact you to confirm your eligibility and drop-off time.
Once the repairs are complete, an ORP Staff member will contact you with your total costs and schedule a pick-up time. Payment is due before you will be able to pick-up your equipment.
Policies and Procedures
- ORP staff will fill out all contracts
- Social distancing will be practiced at the front desk if there is more than one renter
- Payment will be by credit card only
- Bikes will be dropped off at the garage door (outside if possible -weather) – one of our ORP staff will meet the student there
- No students getting repairs will be permitted in the ORP garage area
- Each bike will be sanitized before being worked on by an ORP staff member
- Staff will be encouraged to wear gloves when working on bikes
- All other standard ORP procedures will be followed for bike maintenance, i.e. communication and paperwork process
- Student will pick-up bike outside the ORP garage at the designated time determined
We are currently offering only the following services; Safety Inspections, Tube Changes, Brake Adjustments, Derailleur Adjustments, and Wheel Truing.
How To Fix a Flat Tire