In-Person fitness classes will resume on Monday, August 17th. Same classes and instructors you love, just some new COVID-19 policies and procedures to follow:
- Face coverings are required while inside our buildings, this includes while participating in any indoor fitness class. Cloth face coverings or face shields are both acceptable. Face coverings are not required for outdoor fitness classes.
- The number of class participants will be limited by the size of the space to be sure everyone is able to be at least 6 feet apart. This makes registration for the class you would like to attend necessary.
- Bring your own mat, mats will temporarily no longer be provided in classes.
- Transition times between classes will now be 30 minutes or more to allow for adequate cleaning and prevent overlap of participants in the spaces between classes.
- As before, you must arrive 3 minutes prior to class start time, but this is even more necessary now, as once class begins there will be no late entry allowed. No exceptions.
- Oscillating wall fans will remain off, ceiling fans will be on.
- Storage for backpacks and personal items is currently very limited in the facilities and fitness spaces. Please bring minimal personal items with you to class.
- Please, please, please cancel your registration at least 30 minutes prior to the start of a fitness class if you decide not to attend. To do this – log back into registration, click on your username in the top right corner, click profile, click programs, and then select cancel next to the class registration you would like to cancel.
Also beginning Monday, August 17th virtual fitness classes will be held via Webex. Please register for a virtual class using the same registration process as our in person classes below. Once you register you will be emailed the webex link and invitation to join the class! You can choose if you would or would not like to turn on your own camera while participating in our Webex classes.
* Check out our IGTV tab on @ISURecs for past workouts if you’re looking for a workout right now!
*If you want to learn how to watch Instagram on desktop click here
View Mindfulness Videos
Watch: Wellness Yoga by Nora Hudson