Spend Valentine’s Day with the Coolest Date Around (yourself!)
February 14, 2019
Valentine’s Day: One of the most dreadful days of the year. Maybe you’re scarred for life on this day because your 2nd grade crush never left a card in your Valentine’s Day baggie at the class party. Maybe you secretly love the holiday due to the peer pressure to order heart shaped pizzas and eat chocolate for no reason. Or maybe, like me, you’ll be lucky enough to receive an Olive Garden gift card and a single piece of gum in the mail from your dad.
If you aren’t quite sure how to spend your Valentine’s Day, spend it with us here at Rec Services! Come get a nice workout in, go for a swim, climb one of our walls, or drag your friends out to one of our fitness classes. If you need a nice pick-me-up, take a look at our twitter and laugh at our memes. The Rec Services Marketing Team has come together to give you our advice on how to make the most of this holiday. We are here to tell you how to spend Valentine’s Day with the coolest date around… YOURSELF!
- Maddie says to go for a romantic stroll on the track and cap it off with a free weight life with an amazing sunset, pool side view.
- Ray suggests to de-stress from the day but chilling in the lovely state gym hot tub.
- Haley says to surprise yourself at work/in class by ordering yourself an edible arrangement.
- Lydia says you should watch videos of puppies trying to go down stairs for the first time while barricading yourself in a fortress of Girl Scout cookies and microwave popcorn.
- Sam says find some rec games you can play by yourself i.e racquetball or wii bowling. Or go outside and make some snow angels! Then wait until after Valentine’s Day and then treat yourself to some discounted flowers and chocolate.
We’ve got you covered here at Rec Services. Whatever your case may be, remember to treat yo’self this Valentine’s Day!