Family Use of Facilities
Those with current Rec Pass holders, that are 18 years or older, have the ability to bring guests under the age of 18 during family hours and another adult dependent/guest. Each Rec Pass holder would be allowed up to four children plus one other adult dependent/guest.
Hours and Locations:
Family Hours at State Gym, Beyer, and Lied Recreation Center are Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM. These hours may vary during holiday periods. Please confirm facilities hours for availability.
- Dependents (17 years and younger)- $1.00 per child; up to four children
- Non-Pass Holder Adult (18 years & older)- $6.00 (Same as a daily pass)
- Dependents are only allowed in activity areas if they are participating in that activity and only during posted family hours. All age restrictions will apply for use of an activity area.
- Recreation Services Pass holders may sponsor up to 4 dependents and 1 adult into our facilities during Family Hours.
- Children six years of age and older are not allowed in opposite sex lockers rooms. Family changing rooms are available.
- A Parental Permission Agreement Form & a Daily Pass Contract must be filled out and signed off on for each individual participant and must be filled out by that individual’s parent or legal guardian.
- 16 years & 17 years old– must have parent or guardian(s) remain in the facility at all times and is available for direct supervision if necessary
- 14-15 years old– if using the Cardio, Weight, & Fitness Areas, running tracks, or group fitness classes a parent/guardian must supervise indirectly (in the same area) at all times
- 13 years and under– NOT permitted in the Cardio, Weight, & Fitness Areas, running tracks, or group fitness classes
- 6-13 years old– must be indirectly (in the same area) supervised at all times
- 5 years and under– must be directly (within reaching distance) supervised by a parent or guard at ALL times. If in an opposite sex locker room, children 5 years and younger must be changed and showered in one of the closed-door showers. Family changing rooms are available. The parent or guardian must make every attempt to keep exposure of the child to a minimum. Additionally, children 5 years and younger may not use the bouldering wall.
- Eligibility and Rates
- Facility Reservations
- Locker Rental
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Beyer Hall Athletics & Cardinal Gymnastics
- Beyer Hall Multipurpose Room
- Beyer Hall Sport Clubs Storage Access
- Bicycles, scooters, in-line skates and skateboards
- Bulletin Boards, Banners, Flyers and Tabling in Rec Facilities
- Cardio & Weight Area
- Disciplinary Guidelines
- Eligible Users
- Family Use of Facilities
- General Guidelines
- Guest Guidelines / One Day Pass
- ID Card Exemption Policy
- ISU Outdoor Field Policies
- Locker Rentals
- Locker Rooms, Restrooms, & Steam Room Policies
- Lost & Found
- Lost ISU Cards
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Participation Agreement
- Participation Agreement- Dependent
- Photo Policy
- Pool Rules – State Gym Pool
- Pool Rules -Beyer Hall
- Pool Rules- Forker
- Racquetball & Squash Courts
- Service Animal Policy
- State Gym Multipurpose & Storage Access
- Stroller Policy
- Transgender Participation Policy
- Intramural Sports Team Names
- Accessibility & Accommodations